Thursday, January 14, 2010

Do you know of any good acrylic nail kits? ANYONE CAN ANSWER!?

You don't have to be a genious in this area to answer this question, you can google, maybe you will find something I haven't!





They can be starter kits or professional kits.





I want to learn to do my nails myself, I understand it's difficult but I am very determined in this. I don't want to do other peoples nails, just my own if you are concerned about the license needed to perform on others. Please don't talk about the drill being dangerous, I may or may not use it.





Thank you for your help!





10pts best answer.Do you know of any good acrylic nail kits? ANYONE CAN ANSWER!?
actually its not all that hard, i picked it up after only a few tries, and there really isnt much difference in what is available to the public, its just acrylic powder and the liquid.


what DOES MAKE THE DIFFERENCE, is a quality brush, i bought mine at an art store, the brush is like 20 - 30 bucks for a good one, then i trim in, into a square edge ....The brush is soft. the technique is something you just have to work at.


dip the brush, dab on towel, and VERY LITTLE POWDER, thats where most make the mistake, they try and gob too much at once...


so again, ...the actual brand doesnt matter, the ones from pharmacy work fine.


also, when i'm in a hurry and need my nails done, i've used those damn press on's, lol, but hey they've come a long way to looking pretty good. not like years ago, where you could see they were fake.


ok good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment