Thursday, January 14, 2010

Does anyone know where you can get some acrylic nail kits?

I want to find some acrylic nail kits but I cant find any on the internet... Im trying to find some before I can go to the store so that way I dont ahve to be searching alll over town for them.. I have had my nails done for a long time and it is starting to get a little expensive so I thought I would do them myself .)... I know walgreens has them... but are there any other places.. like riteaid, kmart,target, cvs..???? if anyone could tell me that would be great./Does anyone know where you can get some acrylic nail kits?
walmart has them.Does anyone know where you can get some acrylic nail kits?
I used to work at k mart and I saw the kits a few times, but I just did a quick search of their site and couldn't find anything. If I were you, I'd call each of the following stores individually and ask them to look. I know it sounds like a hassle, but people do it all the time. Besides, you might as well call them and have them put one aside for you so you know for sure that they'll have what you want there for you before you drive to their store.


I'd say call these stores:


walmart


k mart


sally hansen's beauty supply





good luck!
wal mart, sally's
  • eye shadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment