Monday, January 18, 2010

I've been messing around with UV gel nails at home. I bought a great kit that included the uv light and gels.?

Can I use some sort of nail polish or nail paint along with the gels to make different color tips that will not crack? If so, do I need to file the area I want to put it on to make it adhere promptly, let it dry, cover with with gel or top coat and set it under the uv lamp?I've been messing around with UV gel nails at home. I bought a great kit that included the uv light and gels.?
I don't really know the answer to your question, But I know that you can decorate them, before the top coat I believe so.





LMAO I brought a kit of UV Gel Nails and just got it today and I didn't buy a lamp so I was wondering how to get theses things dry. lol
  • eye shadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment