Monday, January 18, 2010

Do anyone know where can I buy Konad nail art kit in Canada( Toronto) or in New York?

I want to buy Konad nail art kit for my sister because she like to do nail art. But I don't know where can I buy it in Toronto or New York. Can anyone know that and help me? Thank you for your help..!!!Do anyone know where can I buy Konad nail art kit in Canada( Toronto) or in New York?
Depends on where in NY your headed too. You can go to a beauty store that sells hair and nail stuff. Tell them to point you to the good stuff. You can even call a few nail salons and ask them the best place to buy and even get prices. Just call the salons in the same area that your planning to buy. Depends on where - with the prices and all. Everywhere is different. Good Luck. NY it'll be easy to find.Do anyone know where can I buy Konad nail art kit in Canada( Toronto) or in New York?
i don't know, try google it.





but for jewelry , check out bidz.com.


if you become member of bidz thru cashcrate, you will get $18 from cashcrate %26amp; $10 from bidz.


http://www.*************/index.php?ref=8鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment