Friday, January 15, 2010

My daughter got into my arcrilic nail kit . She got it on her skin & her eyes. what should i do? Theliquidkind

It was the liquid stuff. It says that you need to flush out good an go straight to physician. But she is okay. Around her eye isk inda pinkish red. What should i do?My daughter got into my arcrilic nail kit . She got it on her skin %26amp; her eyes. what should i do? Theliquidkind
get off the computer and take her to the ER. the fumes of acrylics are bad for her to breathe. don't come on here to ask medical advise for your child...i hope this is a joke.My daughter got into my arcrilic nail kit . She got it on her skin %26amp; her eyes. what should i do? Theliquidkind
Insted of aSKING THIS YOU SHOULD ALREADY BE ON YOUR WAY TO THE DOCTORS OR EMERGENCY ROOM AT THE HOSPITAL

No comments:

Post a Comment