Friday, January 15, 2010

Nail care kit! Pllease answer for best answer!!!!!!?

ok so i want to make my own nail care kit.


can you please give me a list of what i neeed


also what nail polish should i put in my nail care kit


(please no wet n wild)


that can also be affordable...


also what nail polish remover should i get?


links to all these please and thank you!Nail care kit! Pllease answer for best answer!!!!!!?
Well, it really depends on how much money you're willing to spend. I've always used products from Markwins - they're affordable and the product is very reliable, especially for its price. Also, they usually give me everything I need in a set, which saves not only money but time, since it's easier to just buy something that has all that you need.





I have the Platinum Nail Series, and believe me, everything you could possibly need for your nails comes in the kit. It's about $50, but it's really got everything and if you were to purchase everything separately, it would be well over $200.





http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I鈥?/a>





If you don't want to spend $50, you could always get one of their smaller manicure sets at Target, Walmart, or any department store for a bargain too.

No comments:

Post a Comment