Thursday, January 14, 2010

Where Can I get my sister an acrylic nail kit/set for Christmas?

I'm a 14 yo boy so I obviously don't know about nails. My sister is 11 turning 12 in a couple of months and wants a acrylic nail set for christmas and i want to buy her a safe and legit one. P.S. i have a 32 yo sister who's a nail tech should i ask her thank youWhere Can I get my sister an acrylic nail kit/set for Christmas?
yes ask her because you have to know how to put them on correctly did you think about just getting her a gift card to a nail salon? they sell them at drugstore but as i said before they are hard to put on and can easily get infected or grow something under them if not put on correctlyWhere Can I get my sister an acrylic nail kit/set for Christmas?
You can get a set from like Walgreen's or any drug store or walmart or target, but you should also ask your older sister
wal mart

No comments:

Post a Comment