Thursday, January 14, 2010

How does nail lip kit work?

I am planning to use Nair for my upper lip. But first I want to know if it is good to use. And if the hair goes away is the skin going to be nice and smooth and clean or are there going to be little dots where the hair was. If you have ever used it can u put before and After picz.


Thx very much for answering my question. It would really help.How does nail lip kit work?
i used something like that once. it was sally hansen. i used it on my upper lip. it burned like crazy. i took it off, i had a horrible red mark for weeks. i was embarrassed to tell ppl that i tried to remove upper lip hair. so i told them i burned myself drinking hot chocolate. after a while, when i put lotion on my face, it would dry up on my upper lip and i had to use hand sanitizer to get it off. now, the hair grew back and the ';burn'; turned black. it makes the hair look thicker than before. and i didn't even have a lot to begin with. if u wanna remove it, go to a salon. it's so much easier. less pain and humiliation. people made fun of me for a whole year. ';you've got a little peach fuzz there'; , ';i think you need a shave';. please don't make the same mistake i did.How does nail lip kit work?
I wouldn't recommend Nair for any part of your body. However, I used the cream, and you did not specify whether yours was a heated wax.


But anyway, Nair irritated my skin so severely that it swelled up with hives in the areas where I had applied it.
yer

No comments:

Post a Comment