Thursday, January 14, 2010

How do I use a nail care kit?

I received one for Christmas and don't know what all the bits do! There is a 2-prong thing, a rubber ended thing, a nail file (I know that one!) a small pair of scissors, a small spatula type thing and some wooden pointy sticks. How do I use them on my nails?How do I use a nail care kit?
Most of the bits you describe are to do with cuticles. The two-pronged thing should be used to remove the cutucles once they have been softened. (try warm water with a bit of fabric softener)The rubber ended thing is to push back cuticles, better used if you wrap some cotton wool round the tip., the same with the orange sticks (wooden pointy things) They can be used to clean round and under the nails.How do I use a nail care kit?
Start by taking it out of its packaging

No comments:

Post a Comment