Thursday, January 14, 2010

Has anyone used an at home acrylic nail kit?

I saw one at Sally's and was wondering if anyone has done this at home and if so how easy is it? How easy is it to refill the nails every two weeks and is this a cheaper route than getting them done at the salon?Has anyone used an at home acrylic nail kit?
I wouldn't recommend it. If you're not trained to use it, you can do some serious damage to your nails. You're risking the chance of getting fungus, and overexposure to the product which will make you allergic. Also, the liquid has a very strong smell so if you're not in a properly ventilated area you're gonna get sick from it.





Go to a qualified tech, please!Has anyone used an at home acrylic nail kit?
I have been doing mine myself for years. It just takes practice. I use a kit from www.nail-u.com. They sell professional kits there that are exactly the same as the nail techs use....it is much less expensive to do it yourself. I haven't damaged my nails at all!

Report Abuse



ya they work but go get them done it is much easier and doin it yourself will damage your natural nail more then getting them done...it is harsher in the buy it yourself kit than what they use in the salon... i am a cosmetologist and i do acrylic nails i have seen several people who have tried it themselves and had to come to get them fixed by me....dont do it your just going to waste money

No comments:

Post a Comment