Monday, January 18, 2010

Where can I find a great Acrylic kit to do my own pink and white acrylic nails?

I've been getting my nails done professionally for years and I know with a little practice I can do them myself. Does anyone know a great all-inclusive acrylic nail kit for pink and whites that I can buy?Where can I find a great Acrylic kit to do my own pink and white acrylic nails?
Go to Sally Beauty and look for an acrylic brand called ASP. They have a trial kit that is like $28 or so which has everything you need to get started. It's a bit of an investment, but it's a decent brand of acrylic. If you don't want to spend that much at first, just go to like Walmart or a Walgreens and pick up an acrylic kit there for about $10 or so. I'm sure that with a little practice that you will be able to do them yourself in no time at all. It isn't difficult at all to do your own acrylic nails, so give it a try. It sure beats spending all that money in a salon! Good luck!Where can I find a great Acrylic kit to do my own pink and white acrylic nails?
Be cautious with acrylic nails, they are extremely damaging to your natural nails! The harsh chemicals used in conjunction with them open the door to bacterial infections and fungal problems on your nails.


Gel nails are a much better type, as they allow your natural nails to breathe and don't promote fungus and bacterial growth, while acrylic nails ';smother'; your natural nails and don't allow them to breathe at all.


Good luck!
i would go to sally beauty supply...they would have everything that you would possibly need!


i want to try and do my own too. it's hard to regularly go in every 2 weeks. lol
In wal mart you can get all of the supplies for about $10. It's worth it they look professional if you get the electronic kit for nails.
yeah sallys beauty salon has them or you can go to walmart. its pretty cheap but they have some really good products in the beauty section.
i do my own nails too and ive found that rio professinal quick dip acrylics works it says on for about 3-4 weeks and simple to do x



i agree, prob sally's





answer please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Sally Beauty Supply has kits so that you can do them yourself.
Sally's beauty supply has all kinds or of course on line.

No comments:

Post a Comment