Thursday, January 14, 2010

R there artificial nail kits sold in stores that r almost the same as 1's that u get in the salon?

I want artificial nails but my mom wont let me but she will let me pu on the ones from the store if i buy them. so does anybody know any kind that work like the one from the salon. if yes where do thay sell them @?R there artificial nail kits sold in stores that r almost the same as 1's that u get in the salon?
In the nail salon, they go through a process to apply the nails. The ones in the store are just stuck on with glue. But if you can't go to a nail salon, I like the ones with the glue already on them, though...sorry I forgot the brand, but you'll know because you'll notice the package doesn't come with a tube of glue. The glue that's on them is kind of rubbery and it's very strong. If they pop off by accident, you can just stick them back on. I bought them for halloween one time and reused them for three years! I found them in CVS.R there artificial nail kits sold in stores that r almost the same as 1's that u get in the salon?
the store ones are cheap and dont work as well as someone putting the glue and everything on them, if u want a temporary look then walmart has some cheap ones
ju can do u nails by ur self just buy nails in a farmacy or go to salon.but its better to do ur nails in a salon!!
walgreens
Yes Sally's

No comments:

Post a Comment