Monday, January 18, 2010

Gave my 8 year old a french using a sally hansen kit, her nails turned dark grey the next day.?

I bought the kit for me. I get my nails done in the salon, but this was for my toes. The overcoat polish was pearlized. My toes look good. My daughters nails looked good initially. She showed me one nail that had turned dark grey 24 hours later. Three hours after that, all her nails were grey. I removed the polish right away. Why did this happen?Gave my 8 year old a french using a sally hansen kit, her nails turned dark grey the next day.?
Allergic reaction! She may be alergic to nail polish, poor thing.Gave my 8 year old a french using a sally hansen kit, her nails turned dark grey the next day.?
A French manicure for an 8 year old? What were you thinking???


Stop playing ';house'; and ';beauty shop'; and start being a real mother. Let her be a little girl as long as you can. Kids grow up too fast, knowing too much.
8 year old girls should be more concerned about playing with other kids their age and not worrying about their nails
look on th back of the kit or nail polish. it might say that it is not intended for kids. if so, it could be too strong for her. you should take her to a manicure shop and have them look at it.
  • eye shadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment