Friday, January 15, 2010

Just bought ';vivo per lei dead sea mineral nail kit'; at mall...opinions...?

I never stop at those silly kiosks in the center of the mall hallways. But, today when I was waiting for my husband to come out of the store, a man asked me if he could show me a product on my nails. I reluctantly said yes, but was expecting to me unimpressed and just walk away. Well, he was cracking jokes about the product, telling me not to scream but to remain calm when he revealed my nails. I was kind of like...ok buddy lets get this over with. He did his thing and showed me my nails and I was actualllly wicked impressed! It looked like he had painted a shiny clear coat on my nails! They honesty and truely were....very impressive! (i know...I sound like an infomercial) I wanted to get to the bottom line so when I asked the price he said that the retail for the kit is 75. I was like...ok, even if this product layed a thin layer of gold on my nails I wouldnt pay 75 dollars....my nails are not THAT important to me. He was like...ok 50. I was like...no more than 20. He was...ok! HA. did I win or did he win? I didnt go to the mall to buy pretty nails. So hes ringing me up and he says, buy another on for 20 and I will give you 2 for free, so you will get 4 sets for 40 dollars. So now im like...you bastard why are you doing this to me. I ended up getting 4 of them bc I know that they will make great gifts, especially bc i WAS impressed by the product. So, now that I am home and I thought of looking up the products reviews online. I havent been able to find anything on the product. I have never bought a product like this before so I am wondering if I was bamboozled? Are these dead mineral nail kits a dime a dozen and always make your nails super shiny? I have used buffers before and they have not done this to my nails....so...opinions...comments! Just bought ';vivo per lei dead sea mineral nail kit'; at mall...opinions...?
I got one of those the other day, payed 拢20 for it but worth every penny. My nails look great!Just bought ';vivo per lei dead sea mineral nail kit'; at mall...opinions...?
This Vivo Per Lei Dead Sea product line is fairly new - but also amazing! They carry body butters and salt scrubs too that are in various - rare fragrances - like lilac and summer. The nail kits are various fragrances as well - Green Apple / Olive / Orchid / http://AuthenticDeadSea.blujay鈥?/a>

Report Abuse



So...I bought one of these today. I decided to do a little research, as I was quite skeptical as well. Basically, these sell for $40 on the website, but stands like the one we bought ours from buy them wholesale for really cheap. Then they resale them for as much as they wish. No lie, the set works.

Report Abuse



OMG! The same thing happened to me and I am not happy. I did not go to the mall to spend $130 on nail kits and body butters and salt scrubs, but for some reason the sales lady was really persuasive at the spot and I indeed paid money to buy these products that are not even worth the price!

Report Abuse



bought this yesterday. bought it for $20! i am very happy with the kit. so far so good....

Report Abuse



will you could have just gotten clear nail polish... :/

No comments:

Post a Comment