Monday, January 18, 2010

What do i need to do my own acrylic nails and steps on how to do them? And I don鈥檛 wont to buy any kits?

Okay well I am 16 year old n i use to work. but then I got layed of since the economy is getting so bad so now I cant really afford to go get my nails done every 2 weeks so now I wont to go to sally's and buy every thing I need to start doing mi acrylic nails but I don鈥檛 know what I need n step on how and when to put it. So if u don鈥檛 mind telling me what I need?? When to put it?? How to put it?? And then I have one more question can I mix different kind of brands?? Like if I can get the liquid in one brand and then the powder from a different kind????What do i need to do my own acrylic nails and steps on how to do them? And I don鈥檛 wont to buy any kits?
The stuff that you would need to even start doing acrylics would cost about five times more than if you got them done professionally. And you don't need to get them done every two weeks. Every two weeks is when you need to get them filled. Not done completely over.

No comments:

Post a Comment